On our plant we integrate technology and nature; we work with energy concepts, production, waste management and recycling.
Nature provides us with a never-ending source of materials, colors, shapes, and light and air. We are comitted not only to providing the best of nature’s qualities, but also to preserving nature and the environment. Use of our products helps to reduce global warming, the products are produced from non-toxic and non-polluting materials and all products are completely recyclable.
MTplastech sheets inherently “green” in its form, are also produced in our environment-friendly factories, meeting the international environmental management standards. Running systematic controls in its production, all features of our production create little or no negative impact on nature.
In spite of alternative sources most of the world’s electricity is still produced by burning fuels such as coal and oil, these resources are not replaceable and will eventually be exhausted. MTplastech’s advanced technology production use significantly reduced energys and help save these precious resources.
MTPlastech undertakes to function in all its pursuits in order to remove or minimize the safety and environmental hazards for its employees, contractors, customers and the general public.
Handling and Storage
- Ensure adequate ventilation or exhaust ventilation in the working area.
- Avoid inhalation of dust.
- Should be stored indoor to be protected from heat and direct sunlight.
- Store in dry, dark & well ventilated area, with NO EXPOSURE to sunlight, wind, dirt or hard objects to prevent damage.
- Store on a flat clean raised surface, and placed on a soft material (cardboard) to prevent damage.
- Outdoors, sheets should be covered with an opaque material (cardboard, wood, EPDM sheet etc.) that provides protection from the sun.
- Outdoors, DO NOT store sheets under flexible PVC coverings.
- Outdoors, storage of sheets exposed to sun light will cause the protective polyethylene film to bake onto the sheet, and it WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE REMOVED.
Plastic sheets can be recycled.
This product is not regarded as hazardous waste.
Dispose in accordance with local regulations.
Cut & Drill
Standard circular, jig, or table saw with a blade. Drilling is achievable with standard wood drill bits. Trimming with standard box cutting knife.
Care of material
The surface may be cleaned using a clean soft sponge and washing with lukewarm water containing a mildsoap or a slightly acidic, neutral or slightly alkaline detergent. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry with chamois leather or a moist sponge.
Do not use abrasive or highly alkaline cleaners, acetone, benzene, leaded gasoline or carbon tetrachloride on the plastic surfaces. Never scrape with razor-blades or other sharp instruments.
Rinse sheet with water. Use warm soapy (mild liquid dish soap) water to clean sheets.
If any dirt remains, gently wipe off with a soft cloth. Apply final rinse and dry with soft cloth, if possible, to prevent water spotting.
Do not use sponges, squeegees, brushes or sharp instruments as they may damage the UV protective coating.